Publication of Volume 7, Issue 12
The Journal of Sport for Development (JSFD) is pleased to announce the publication of its twelfth issue.
JSFD’s mission is to advance, examine and disseminate evidence and best practices for programs and interventions that use sport to promote development, health and/or peace. JSFD is the first peer-reviewed, open-access journal devoted to exclusively publishing research from the field of Sport for Development.
Issue 12 Articles
- Sport for development and peace: Surveying actors in the field
- Whitley, M.A., Farrell, K., Wolff, E.A., & Hillyer, S.J.
- Organizational capacity for domestic sport for development
- Clutterbuck, R., & Doherty, A.
- Being a part of it: People with intellectual disabilities as volunteers in the Youth Olympic Games
- Undlien, R.
- A cross-sectional study of sexual health knowledge, attitudes, and reported behavior among Zambian adolescent girl participants in a football program
- Duffey, K., Zulu, J.M., Asamoah, B.O., & Agardh, A.
- CrossFit Sarajevo: Positioning against dominant ethnonational narratives
- Maslic, V.
Thank you to the authors and reviewers who contributed to this issue.