Publication of Volume 3, Issue 4
The Journal of Sport for Development (JSFD) is pleased to announce the publication of its fourth issue.
JSFD’s mission is to advance, examine and disseminate evidence and best practices for programs and interventions that use sport to promote development, health and/or peace. JSFD is the first peer-reviewed, open-access journal devoted to exclusively publishing research from the field of Sport for Development.
Issue 4 Articles
- Blom, Gerstein, Stedman, Judge, Sink, and Pierce. Soccer for Peace: Evaluation of In-Country Workshops with Jordanian Coaches.
- Crawley. Book review – Global Sport-for-Development: Critical Perspectives.
- Welty Peachy and Cohen. Reflections from scholars on barriers and strategies in sport-for-development research.
- Bean, Forneris, and Fortier. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: Understanding Perceptions of Effective Strategies and Outcomes in a Female Youth-Driven Physical Activity-Based Life Skills Programme.
- Hanrahan and Lourdes Francke Ramm. Improving Life Satisfaction, Self-Concept, and Happiness of Former Gang Members Using Games and Psychological Skills Training.