Publication of Volume 7, Issue 13
The Journal of Sport for Development (JSFD) is pleased to announce the publication of its thirteenth issue.
JSFD’s mission is to advance, examine and disseminate evidence and best practices for programs and interventions that use sport to promote development, health and/or peace. JSFD is the first peer-reviewed, open-access journal devoted to exclusively publishing research from the field of Sport for Development.
Issue 13 Articles
- “It’s borderline hypocrisy”: Recruitment practices in youth sport – based interventions
- Morgan, H. & Costas Batlle, I.
- “Putting kids first”: An exploration of the Teaching Personal and Social Responsibility model to youth development in Eswatini
- Huysmans, Z., Clement, D., Whitley, M., Gonzalez, M., & Sheehy, T.
- Lasting social value or a one-off? People with intellectual disabilities’ experiences with volunteering for the Youth Olympic Games
- Undlien, R.
- Yarning with the Stars Project: An Indigenous evaluation protocol for a sport for development and peace program
- Whitau, R. & Ockerby, H.
- Understanding female youth refugees’ experiences in sport and physical education through the self-determination theory
- Farello, A., Blom, L., Mulvihill, T. & Erickson, J.
Thank you to the authors and reviewers who contributed to this issue.