Publication of Volume 6, Issue 11
The Journal of Sport for Development (JSFD) is pleased to announce the publication of its eleventh issue.
JSFD’s mission is to advance, examine and disseminate evidence and best practices for programs and interventions that use sport to promote development, health and/or peace. JSFD is the first peer-reviewed, open-access journal devoted to exclusively publishing research from the field of Sport for Development.
Issue 11 Articles
- Walters, S., Spencer, K., Farnham, A., Williams, V., Lucas, P. Humanistic sports coaching and the Marist organization: A multi-case study in the Philippines
- McSweeney, M. Localizing global sport for development (Book review)
- Okada, C. ‘Sport for development’ in Japan
- Mandigo, J, Corlett, J, Holt, N, van Ingen, C, Geisler, G, MacDonald, D, Higgs, C. The impact of the Hoodlinks Programme on developing life skills and preventing youth violence in Guatemala City
- Schulenkorf N, Sherry E, Richards J. JSFD in times of change: A reflection on milestones met and challenges ahead
Thank you to the authors and reviewers who contributed to this issue.