Publication of Volume 4, Issue 7
The Journal of Sport for Development (JSFD) is pleased to announce the publication of its seventh Issue.
JSFD’s mission is to examine, advance and disseminate evidence, best practices, and lessons learned from Sport for Development programmes and interventions. JSFD is the first peer-reviewed, open-access journal devoted to exclusively publishing research from the field of Sport for Development.
Issue 7 Articles
- Richards, Sherry, Philpott, Keane, Schulenkorf, Bauman. Evaluation protocol: Netball to promote physical and mental health in Samoa and Tonga.
- Wells, Welty Peachey. Called to serve: Exploring servant leadership in the context of sport-for-development.
- Mandigo, Corlett, Ticas. Examining the role of life skills developed through Salvadoran physical education programs on the prevention of youth violence.
- Halsall, Forneris. Challenges and strategies for success of a sport-for-development programme for First Nations, Métis and Inuit youth.
- Welty Peachey, Cohen, Musser. ‘A phone call changed my life’: Exploring the motivations of sport for development and peace scholars.
Thanks to the authors and reviewers who contributed to this issue.