Publication of Volume 4, Issue 6
The Journal of Sport for Development (JSFD) is pleased to announce the publication of its sixth Issue.
Click here to download the full issue (PDF, 1.3 MB)
JSFD’s mission is to advance, examine and disseminate evidence and best practices for programs and interventions that use sport to promote development, health and/or peace. JSFD is the first peer-reviewed, open-access journal devoted to exclusively publishing research from the field of Sport for Development.
Issue 6 Articles
- Sanders. An own goal in sport for development: Time to change the playing field (Commentary).
- Bean, Forneris. Exploring stakeholders’ experiences of implementing an ice hockey programme for Inuit youth.
- Cooper, Blom, Gerstein, Hankemeier, Indovina. Soccer for Peace in Jordan: A qualitative assessment of program impact on coaches.
- Obadiora. The influence of sport participation on quality of life perceptions among inmates in Nigerian prisons.
- Hamilton, Foster, Richards. A systematic review of the mental health impacts of sport and physical activity programmes for adolescents in post-conflict settings.
Thanks to the authors and reviewers who contributed to this issue.