JSFD’s mission is to examine, advance and disseminate evidence, best practices, and lessons learned from Sport for Development programmes and interventions.
Volume 1, Issue 1 Published
- Richards J, et al. Advancing the evidence base of Sport for Development: a new open-access, peer-reviewed journal.
- Burnett C. GIZ/YDF and youth as drivers of Sport for Development in the African context.
- Hancock M, Lyras A, Ha JP. Sport for Development programmes for girls and women: A global assessment.
- Schulenkorf N. Sport for Development events and social capital building: a critical analysis of experiences from Sri Lanka.
- Wagnsson S, Augustsson C, Patriksson, G. Associations between sport involvement and youth psychosocial development in Sweden: a longitudinal study.
- Rock K, Valle C, Grabman G. Physical inactivity among adolescents in Managua, Nicaragua: a cross-sectional study and legal analysis.
Submit a manuscript
JSFD has open, rolling submission and seeks original submissions from SFD researchers and implementers. If you are interested in contributing, please read the Call for Papers and the Instructions for Authors.